I’m a little behind – this is one month late. He’ll be 3 months in a few days – that update to come next!
baby @ TWO month…
- lots of smiles!
- he sure knows who his mama is.
- less cries related to gas. he really only cries if I’ve gone too long between feedings or he’s overly tired.
- he’ll now follow a rattle or ball with his eyes. we made a video, of course.
- sleeping between 6 hours straight and then 2-3 hours after that.
- feeding every 2 hours, still.
- bottle at night to top him off. we find a full tummy helps him sleep longer.
- starting the bin of clothes that he’s outgrowing. so far, it’s just the newborn clothes.
- at his 2 month visit, he was 11 lbs and 23-inches long
what I learned at our 2 month checkup…
- I felt a little loose “ball” in the back of his head. they told me it’s the lymph nodes and totally normal. If they don’t move and are hard, then there’s reason for concern.
- tear ducks aren’t open until 4 months. his eyes get gunky ALL THE TIME so we’ve been told to massage the corner of his eyes several times a day
- vitamin d drops. This helps with brain development & boosts immune system
- this is when they start following the percentile. He’s 66% for height and 70% for weight.
- less poopy diapers (1 to every other day) & more frequent wet diapers. this is true for us.
- should be following with his eyes. YES!
- rolling over
note: don’t take photos when he’s tired…
Previous growth updates…
I plan to take [& share] progress photos every month.