After just three months, this little guy endured his first big move from Portland Oregon to Seattle Washington. We moved last Friday and are staying at my parents house until we can find a place. Still figuring out if we can buy or if we’ll go back to renting. We’re just so happy to be home and already have our first play date scheduled for this Friday!
I think I keep saying this, but each month, there’s new discoveries and keeps getting better and better. He definitely knows who his mama is and can be a little clingy at times. As much as I don’t want him to be a mama’s boy, spending all day/every day with me, I don’t know how I can help that. Not that I’m complaining either…
Happy 3 month, my little lovebug!
baby @ THREE months…
- his hands are always in his mouth.
- LOVES his play mat. talks mostly when he’s lying underneath the creatures.
- unfortunately he is starting to cry sometimes just looking at people when he’s really tired. if his cry wasn’t so darn cute, I’d probably feel worse.
- he’s been really strong from the beginning, but boy does he have a good grip. he’s also standing and sitting when you hold him up.
- he can hold his head up pretty well, but when he gets excited he’ll throw it back or bang it against your chin.
- we’re turning the tv off more because he’ll just stare at it when it’s on. we’re reading more books now instead.
- still sleeping between 6 hours straight and then 2-3 hours after that – in the crib.
- we moved this past weekend so with all the craziness and stress (he sensed from me) he’s a little thrown off and more clingy.
- he still loves the car. stares at his little animal friends that hang on the car seat, then passes out.
- (breast) feeding every 2 hours, still. I usually pump in the morning and/or once in the evening.
- bottle at night to top him off – usually 4 ounces.
- when it’s “night night” time, we give him his soother (pacifier), cuddle him up in a blanket, rock him a bit and then lay him in the crib – in his own room.
- we go for lots of walks now that we’re back in my old neighborhood. he usually falls asleep within the first 5 minutes of being in the stroller.
- Feb 12th he was 12 lbs 3 oz. – wearing #1 diapers (no more newborn)
I plan to take [& share] progress photos every month.