baby @ FIVE months…
- rolling over – mostly from back to stomach.
- eating solids 1-2x a day.
- still being swaddled at night. we tried going without and no one slept…
- he had his first plane ride! we went to southern california for a conference and he did great!
- he’s still breast fed during the day with 1 bottle of formula at night. I don’t produce enough at the end of the day to really fill his tummy.
- want a good laugh, check this out. sooooo many smiles and giggles. happiest baby I know.
- such a curious boy – always taking in his surroundings and really looks into people’s eyes.
- tear ducks, mostly on his right side are still getting clogged, which then irritates his eye. we’ve gone through lots of eye drops…
- does great when I drop him off to be watched or when my parents take him so we can have a date night. thank goodness for grandparents!
- loves his new jumperoo! he goes crazy in it.
- other toys, crinkle paper, sophie, his monkey (pictured above), and stacking blocks.
Previous Growth Updates:
Life got a little crazy and never photographed at 4 months… so we’re just going to skip it.
This kid is so curious about the camera.
note: this was taken a month ago, mace already turns 6 months in a few days!