baby @ ONE month…
- we’re getting a lot more smiles. real, no just gas related.
- he’ll now follow a rattle or ball with his eyes. we made a video, of course.
- sleeping between 4-5 hours straight and then 2-3 hours after that.
- still working out the gas in the evenings – usually the only thing that makes me fussy
- feeding every 2 hours. we realized in the beginning we weren’t feeding often enough so now we’re playing a little catch up.
- he’s much more alert – stares at both of us with his big eyes
- still falls asleep in the car, in the stroller, in the ergo or boba
Every week keeps getting better and better. I love being this kiddos mama, every single day.
Previous growth updates…
I plan to take [& share] progress photos every month.